G4 Aluminum 17″ 1.67 GHz Installing PowerBook (High-Res) Bluetooth Board/AirPort
The instruments used in this manual
Phillips screwdriver 00
Items related to this manual
-Mid/Late 2005 Airport / Bluetooth card
Replace restore wireless AirPort / Bluetooth on board
1) Use your thumb to hold the slide pin 2 of the battery compartment. The battery should be sufficient to appear to turn on itself and out of the box below.
2) Remove the securing of the three Phillips screws that secure the 2.3-mm-coverage in the case of declining memory performance.
three) Lift the lid of reminiscence and just drag to move away from the drop event.
4) take the next ten screws:
Two Phillips 14.7 mm shoulder.
Three 12.3 mm Phillips.
A Torx T8 3.eight mm.
A Torx T8 6.eight mm.
Three 1.Three mm Phillips.
7) Remove the four Phillips 3.four mm screws on the side of the PowerBook PC Card. By changing these screws, you can install all the screws in the correct order. Start by filling out the hinge screws on the next turn, and exit.
8) Remove the four Phillips screws the DVI 3.4mm connector side of the PowerBook. When replacing the screws, each screw must reinstall order.Begin properly install the screw closest to the hinge there.During thedisplay and leave safely reinstallthe theirappropriate two screws in the right places, not DVI bore holes Chor
10) In the show, lift the upper shell casing from the ground, thinking to get entangled in the son.
15) Increase the modem on pin-box PC cards.
20) Increase PC card cage in the middle and maneuver on the decline of housing.
23) Remove the Phillips screws secure airport, welcome assistance 25 / Bluetooth support bottom case.It airport, welcome assistance deleted / Bluetooth removingthis board are not overlooked. You can also have a strong spudger Findel outlet pressure metal (orange) through the hole airport, welcome assistance / board press Bluetooth, without breaking them, if the Council itoff lever to the next step.
26) With the end of a flat spudger to lift the two antenna connections to the module AirPort / Bluetooth. Download full Figure with Capture Here for G4 Aluminum 17″ 1.67 GHz Installing PowerBook (High-Res) Bluetooth Board/AirPort