For this time I want to share tips Keep platform Android Apps from Malicious Infection. Incidentally these tips I can from Indonesia Blogger Chip.co.id. This article is very nice you read, especially for users of Android. Well here is Keep tips of the Android Platform Apps Malicious Infection.
1. Always lock your device, and use the password for access to your communication device.
2. If you will enter personal data, do it only for applications supplied by the manufacturer.
3. Do not store confidential information in your smartphone device.
4. Enable Password programs.
5. Turn off the function of geo-location services.
6. Enable password protection systems.
7. Delete or move the private photos that do not want you distribute.
8. Do not install applications from developers who are not known. If you’ve already done downloading in question, put an end to the activities of online banking from your mobile device, because the application has the potential malware.
9. First look at the applications that you want to download and install
10. If you click on a link in an e-mail, never enter personal data into it. Since many cases of influx of malware through these modes, especially if done through mobile communication devices, the stakes will be higher. Would be safer if done by entering the name of the website on the web browser, then input your data.
11. Install security applications and activate the Anti Virus program.
12. Treat your smartphone devices like desktops because cyber criminals no matter what platforms you use, but each person precisely targeted to be victims.