How to Protect BlackBerry Bold 9790 SCREEN Repair Guide
SLEEK AND TOUGH PROTECTION
The OtterBox Commuter Series is a perfect on-the-go accessory
for everyday handheld technology. Safeguarding the screen from
scratches and the corners from bumps and shocks, this style of
case offers unique design with reliable strength.
WEIGHT: 0.97 oz / 27.73 g
DIMENSIONS: 4.56 in x 2.61 in x 0.66 in
115.96 mm x 66.37 mm x 16.79 mm
▪ OtterBox RBB4-9790S accommodates BlackBerry Bold
▪ SCREEN PROTECTION: Self-adhering clear protective film
(cleaning cloth and installation card included)
▪ INNER LAYER: Durable silicone absorbs bump and shock
▪ OUTER LAYER: Polycarbonate shell protects from impact
▪ Access to all side button features
▪ Silicone plugs allow access to all ports
▪ Open access to camera
Download | View Full Demo n Screen Shot of how to protect BlackBerry Bold 9790 SCREEN Repair Guide
This post about Blackberry BackUp data guide, on this guide you can read about Steps to Backup Blackberry Smartphone Data, etc.
Steps to Backup Blackberry Smartphone Data
1. Connect your Blackberry Smartphone to your computer via the USB cable.
2. Double-click the Blackberry Desktop Software on your desktop.
NOTE: If you don’t have Blackberry Desktop Software, go to http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/ to download it.
3. Uncheck “Back up my device” and “Synchronize: Organizer data”, then click “Finish.”
NOTE: This screen will only appear if this is the first time you open Blackberry Desktop Software.
4. Click “Update later” in the Update Blackberry Device Software dialog box.
NOTE: This screen will only appear if there is a newer version of Blackberry Device Software available for your handheld.
5. Click the “Device” tab, then select “Back up.”
6. In the Back Up Options dialog box:
A. Choose “Full (all device data and settings)” for the “Backup type.”
B. Enter a new name for the “File name” field.
C. Click the “Change folder” button and save the file to your desktop.
NOTE: You need to remember your filename and its location to restore the data backup.
D. Uncheck “Encrypt backup file.”
E. Click “Back up.”
Download How to Back up Blackberry Torch Smartphone Data HERE